Páginas

quarta-feira, 24 de março de 2010

Me and you...


'cause you're all that's on my mind
One thought of you is all it takes
to leave the rest of the world behind...

The way you made it all feel so right
The way you fit into my arms at night
I'll remember that feeling for the rest of my life...

Cause you and I both loved
What you and I spoke of
And others just read of
Others only read of the love, the love that I love ...

You know I care for you
You know that I will be true
You know that I won't lie
You know that I will try
Be your everything...

'Cause if I got you
I don't need money
I don't need cars
Girl you're my all...

3 comentários:

  1. Quando vai entender q eu nao falo inglês???
    Não colabora mesmo neah... kkkk

    Amooo

    ResponderExcluir
  2. Este comentário foi removido pelo autor.

    ResponderExcluir
  3. Donzinho meu amore to falando nem português
    ajuda ai ne kkkkkkkkkkkk

    ResponderExcluir